We received a package in the mail with a note that said to do something fun. So we did. We went to the Aquarium near our house. It wasn't anything like the Aquarium in Atlanta (sorry Brandon, one day you will get to see it) but it was pretty good, and we had a lot of fun!

This river otter was so hyper and it scared Brayden when it kept jumping out of the water.


Alex made a friend. I have no idea who this kid is but he was obsessed with Alex.


Before Brandon and I had kids we had 2 fish tanks, a 30 gal and a 10 gal. After we had Brayden, Brandon was too busy to clean them so I said they had to go. After the aquarium Brandon was missing his fish so he wanted to buy the boys a fish. So meet Black, our new blue Beta fish. Brayden named him. They love to watch him swim around!
2 comments:
Your hair is cute!!!
Congrats on the fish! I love his name, lol.
Post a Comment