I have been way too busy to blog about everything we have been doing to get ready to move, but I am finally forcing myself to stop long enough to do it. So here is goes...
Two weeks ago we were able to go to California again to attend Blake and Natasha's wedding.

They were married in the Newport Beach Temple. It was so pretty, and since it was snowing in Utah we felt pretty lucky to have warm weather. (Did you know that the Newport Beach Temple is pink?)

We had flown out with our friends Tyler, Meghan, Chelsea, and Mario. Mario was their photographer, you should check out his blog and his website, the pictures are AMAZING!!
Two weeks ago we were able to go to California again to attend Blake and Natasha's wedding.
They were married in the Newport Beach Temple. It was so pretty, and since it was snowing in Utah we felt pretty lucky to have warm weather. (Did you know that the Newport Beach Temple is pink?)

We had flown out with our friends Tyler, Meghan, Chelsea, and Mario. Mario was their photographer, you should check out his blog and his website, the pictures are AMAZING!!
The next day we were able to go to Disneyland. ( Working for Disney had its perks) If you have never been to Disneyland at Halloween Time, I highly recommend it. It was totally decked out, and they changed The Haunted Mansion into The Nightmare Before Christmas. It is one of Brandon's favorite movies so that was a highlight for us.
When we got back we went in to moving mode. We now have a place to live, thankfully and we are packing the truck tomorrow. We will leave Sunday morning. In preparation for the move I got this CRAZY idea that I wanted to make quilts for the boys' new bunk beds, refinish a dresser I found and DI, and refinish my table and chairs. Brandon told me I was crazy but he was still nice enough to help me. I never would not have finished any of it with out the help of my mom either!! This is how it all turned out...




6 comments:
:) <3 Just checkin' in. -B
I love the furniture...it did turn out great. I also love the quilts...I might have to copy you when Marcus gets his own room. I love the little baseballs.
love Disney at Halloween - Boo to You is so fun! Drive safe and we can't wait for pics of Connecticut!
I love your furniture and quilts! I really can't belive you got all of that done in the little time you had left. The furniture turned out adorable. Don't you love saving money by re-doing furniture? Be safe on the road to Connecticut! We are so excited for you guys. We sure will miss you, but are excited to come visit soon.
Your quilt turned out so cute! It makes me want to finish mine. Take care on your trip.
Hi Guys! I finally got on to your site. We were very pleased to get the call from Brandon a couple of weeks ago telling about your great news and new adventure. We have gotten to see you very much, and now it will be a lot harder. We pray that everything goes well for you with the move and the new job. We promise to do a better job of keeping in touch, and this seems to be a great way to do that. We Love you guys.
Post a Comment