Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!



Today Brandon I celebrate our 6th Wedding Anniversary. This year we decided to make a list of all our favorite memories, it turned out way too long to post here so I chose my top 6.
1. Our Wedding Day, obviously
2. We were scheduled to drive home from our honeymoon on a Thursday, but we woke up that morning and decided we didn't want to come home. Instead we drove to Anaheim and went to Disneyland.
3. The day Brandon came home from school and told me he wanted to be an artist instead of an attorney- it was the best decision we ever made.
4. The days that Brayden and Alex were born
5. The day Brandon graduated from college.
6. When we took the boys to the driving range and Brandon taught Brayden to golf. Brayden insisted on bringing his $5.00 plastic golf clubs, and when we went in the club house he put them in the slot next to Brandon's, it was so cute!

Thank you to Amber and Mike for watching the boys yesterday so we could go out. We went to The Cheesecake Factory, yummy. For anyone who knows Brandon pretty well, they had a Carrot Cake Cheesecake. I really don't think I have ever seen him that giddy! It was so much fun. Happy Anniversary Brandon, I love you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!! Congrats, how is the house hunt? Hope everything is well. Cute slide show!

Unknown said...

what a great idea! I'm going to have to remember the list idea next year - i don't think i'll remember it this year with a new born, lol. I'm already memory challenged. :) Congrats You Two!! We LOVE YOU!

Nicki said...

Wow, you guys look happy. Thanks for the call today, Brandon. I hope we can keep in better touch. I'll have to try out this blogger thing. It looks fun.