Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Interview with a three year old

I am doing this tag because I have nothing better to blog about. The only new thing going on is that we are moving, but I am not blogging about it until it has a happier ending.. therefore... you get to read my tag. Brayden's answers cracked me up.


What does Mommy always say to you?
I love you (It makes me really happy that this is what he thinks I say the most. I thought he was going to remember me saying "stop it")

What makes Mommy happy?
Watching TV
When I am good

What makes Mommy sad?
When I don't pee in the toilet. (Boy is he right about this one!!)

How does Mommy make you laugh?
Tickle tickle

How old is Mommy?
3, I'm 3 too!

How tall is Mommy?
Your big, I'm big too.

What doesn't Mommy like to do?
clean up

What is Mommy's job?
Play, I play at work too!

What is Mommy's favorite food?
pizza (wrong)

How do you know Mommy loves you?
you give me loves

I tag, Jenn, Tamber, Lisa

1 comment:

Robbie and Shay said...

Brayden is so cute!! I'd do the same tag but our answers would only be MaMa, DaDa and a few blank stares!