Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brayden

There is nothing more to say other than... How cute is he? My sister got her wedding pictures back today and this was one of them. It is so fun to be reminded of how cute your kids are, especially on those days when they have been not so nice! But look at that face, how could you not love that face?!

8 comments:

Tamber said...

He is so cute. I LOVVVVE that picture. By the way. Can you hang out Monday instead of Friday?
It would work better for me.

Mel-o-drama said...

so dapper!!!

Jen Duke said...

That really is such a cute picture.

Tonia said...

So cute.. I'm so sad I'm so far away... Give him a big love for me.

Laura said...

This picture is fantastic! Props to the photographer! And Brandon - you're kids are freaking adorable!!!! (How many times have I said that now...?)
Anyway, these are fun pictures. Glad your move went well and I hope SLC's being extra hospitable for you! :)

Unknown said...

GREAT family picture! You look stunning! And your boys are adorable!!

Brammer Family said...

Cute cute boy!!! He'll be a heartbreaker...probably already is! :)

Ashley said...

He is adorable! And I love your new picture in your header too. Beautiful family :)