Tuesday, June 3, 2008

NO NO BANGING!



Yesterday we had a birthday party for Brayden and my nephew Wally at my moms house. They are only six days apart so we thought it would be fun. It was. From Grandma they were given a box of tools. Of course it has been Brayden's favorite! All day today he has been banging all over my house... especially the walls. The rule is, he is allowed bang on the carpet. After the 100th time of me telling him that I would take the hammer if he banged on my walls again he got really frustrated and yelled "I AM A BOY! I NEED TO BANG!!" I sat there... stunned, and then I started laughing so hard. He was so confused as to whether he was in trouble or not. He still was not allowed to bang.

1 comment:

Tara said...

That is soo funny!