Oh sad! He doesn't look like a little baby anymore!!:( He looks very cute thought with his big boy hair cut!
Brandon and Laura,Wow he is a handsome boy. We need to keep in touch more. Laura...Happy Birthday. Brandon...Happy Graduation.We need to get together again!
Oh so cute! You're right he looks just like Brayden in that pic..
I am right there with you. I hate first haircuts!
Oh, too cute! I love the new haircut! :)
Who is that kid, and where's my Alex? No, Alex will always be adorable.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh sad! He doesn't look like a little baby anymore!!:( He looks very cute thought with his big boy hair cut!
Brandon and Laura,
Wow he is a handsome boy. We need to keep in touch more. Laura...Happy Birthday. Brandon...Happy Graduation.
We need to get together again!
Oh so cute! You're right he looks just like Brayden in that pic..
I am right there with you. I hate first haircuts!
Oh, too cute! I love the new haircut! :)
Who is that kid, and where's my Alex? No, Alex will always be adorable.
Post a Comment