Monday, May 5, 2008

The Pennysleeper




Fifteen years ago, or so, my parents took me my sisters and our cousin Jenny to Disneyland. We stayed at a hotel really close to Disneyland called the Pennysleeper. As you can tell from the name it was not the most high class place to stay. I remember it being dirty and the shower didn't have enough pressure to rinse out my hair. Fast forward to last week. Brandon and I showed up at our hotel to check in really late so it was dark. When we got in our room we noticed that it was pretty clean except that the used soap was still in the shower from the previous guest. Gross!! The next morning as we walked to the lobby to get our "continental breakfast" it all came flooding back. We were staying at the Pennysleeper!!(it now has a better name) I couldn't believe it. It was pretty funny. The Sissies had a pretty good laugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol, they must have had to change the name when they noticed no one was coming back to stay!! luv the irony hahaha