Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Golfing



The Easter bunny brought Alex and Brayden golf clubs this year. Brayden runs around the house with them all day. He couldn't wait to go real golfing with daddy. (Daddy also can't wait to go real golfing) He wouldn't talk about anything else so on Saturday we decided to take him miniature golfing. It was supposed to be a warm day and we were just excited Brandon was home long enough for us to do something fun. For anyone who lives in the Salt Lake Valley you will remember how gross the air was on Saturday. As soon as we got outside we realized that we wouldn't be able to go to a course that was out in the nice warm air. It was so windy and there was so much dust in the air we could hear it hitting our windshield as we drove. Our only choice was to go to the only indoor miniature golf course we knew... Hollywood Connection. Now I personally haven't been there since my Graduation Party in 2000, but what else were we going to do? We went, Brayden had a blast, we let him golf and ride one of the kiddie rides and when we left, Brandon and I seriously discussed getting tetanus shots. It was pretty bad, who knew a place could change that much, I mean it had only been 8 YEARS! Next time I think we will brave the wind and the dirt.

2 comments:

Tara said...

We have a Hollywood Connections in Ga and it is bad too, I wonder why they go town the drain so fast. Yuck.

Mel-o-drama said...

we're up for a little daddy-son(or daughter) golf this summer with our cousins!! And we brave the germs every year to go to hollywood connection - my kids love it?????