Friday, March 7, 2008

They may look the same...



I now realize I have totally taken for granted how good Brayden really was as a baby. Don't get me wrong, Alex is an angel but... he is teething. He is getting his first teeth and he is mad! When Brayden got his teeth, I didn't even know they were coming in until he had already cut them! He never fussed. Alex on the other hand is pretty cranky!! They make look the same but they are certainly different!! I still love them both, but if Alex would start sleeping again, that would really be great!!

P.S. The one on the bottom is Brayden

3 comments:

Mel-o-drama said...

awwww, and you thought it was all your good parenting that made him so calm. now you see, the 2nd one humbles you :)

i can't believe how much alike they look!!!

Tonia said...

My two favorite boys!! Give them a smooch from thier favorite aunite.

Unknown said...

Holy crap! They look EXACTLY the same! I'm just prayin' #2 is fairly calm. :) miss u guys!