Friday, March 28, 2008

Like Dad



We needed to cut Brayden's hair and he wanted to look like Daddy so I had Brandon cut it short enough we could spike it. It is scary how much Brayden now looks like Brandon. Alex was feeling left out and I didn't want to cut his hair yet so I gave him a mowhawk. His hair is really too long but look how cute he is!

4 comments:

Tara said...

CUTE! I love when little boys look like little men with there "big boy hair" TOO CUTE! I love the mohawk!

Adventurous Housewife said...

I love the new look of your blog. The red and black is very bold. The big boy haircut is perfect for summer. He does look just like Dad.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh he looks JUST like brandon!! I love the mo-hawk! I can't believe how BIG your kids are!!!

Mel-o-drama said...

you know how we love the spikes and mohawks (or fauxhawks as we taught Stevie about his hair), they are adorable on your boys!!